Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Back! with A Little Love Day Goodness

Wow, readers, what a whirlwind of a week it was!

I am 85% sure that there will be some great news coming out for me at the end of this coming week, so I don't want to jinx it and mum's the word for right now. But THANK YOU for hanging in there with me!

Last Year's Valentine's Day Handmade Goodies

With all of the craziness going on the last few weeks with this possible new change, I have completely forgotten about Valentine's Day (or Love Day, as my boy calls it). Last year I was a sewing crazy lady and pumped out about ten fun gifts for family and friends. No such luck this year!

I know, me, the woman that always tries to make handmade cards and gifts took the store bought route this year. Sometimes you just have to know what to let go of to make your life simpler, and this year I thank Hallmark for stepping in and delivering my messages of love.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a sweet as chocolate Love Day!

1 comment:

  1. I had to do that for Halloween this year. It will still be a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!