Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stocking Garland & A Vintage Card

My dear friends over at Three Sisterz made some beautiful little Rosette Stockings for Christmas. I loved them, and they had some of the red felt stockings left over and sent them to me. Here's my little Stocking Garland!


I made the rosettes the way I made my Christmas Rosette Pins. Cute!


I didn't use Fray Check on them, can you tell?


I also wanted to share this vintage Christmas card with you. My parents always sent me vintage cards for special occasions. This one was for James' second Christmas, I think.


It says "Toot! Toot! Chug! Chug! All Aboard for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"


I have just finished a super top secret project that I can't share here until after Christmas. But I can tell you that it involves a damaged antique quilt that had found a new life! This was my last project before Christmas--so all of my sewing is done!

And I have a special news bulletin--on Christmas Eve day I am having my first guest post--be sure to check back and see this great post which will be useful for all of you last-minute package wrappers!

1 comment:

I love your feedback!