Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday #6

Hi! How is everyone, and how is the Christmas crafting going? Have you seen all of the things I have been churning out lately? I am a maniac--and that is surprising considering that I've had some cruddy cold, sinus, fever thing stalking me for the last two weeks!

I do need to start by saying that I do miss your comments, my dear readers. I am so happy that you are linking, but please leave me a comment to give me some feedback and let me know you are out there. And don't forget to visit other folks and say hi! I know we can all use a little feedback to let us know if you like what we have been working on, if one of our projects inspired one of yours, etc.

So last week we had some really amazing, fabulous, terrific, SO STINKIN' CREATIVE entries!! I love this link party thing, I mean, how could I not--I host a little party, all of these sweet guests arrive, we hang out and "chat" about our projects, and everybody leaves with an inspired mind. Love it.

Anyhow, here are my faves from last week. Let's start with this Sweet Fabric Gift Bow from See Kate Sew. First of all, have you visited her blog before? I can't get over how much I like it--her fresh and quirky style is really fun. I actually had also earmarked her pink ornament necklace as a runner up, and then had to laugh out loud when I saw that two her projects were in my top 10 from the whole list!


Fave #2 is this Peppermint Lip Balm from Eye Spy D.I.Y. One of the reasons I really like this entry is because I NEED SOME LIP BALM RIGHT NOW and because it actually looks doable. Plus the packaging is cute. Nice work, Katie!


And here is Fave #1, and I picked this just for the sheer whimsy of it--these Snowman Treats from Flexible Dreams just make me giggle. That's all. And if you aren't at least cracking a teensy weensy smile when you read her post about these little guys, then you are a GRINCH!


If I featured you as a fave, please grab my button for your blog and CONGRATS!


Now on to the party! I really hope we make it to fifty this week--as I promised before, I will have a giveaway to celebrate hitting 50 entries in the Tell Me Tuesday Party! We had 38 entries last week, the most ever--I know you can do it! And lastly, if I don;t have a chance to say hello before your holiday count down gets to crazy, let me say thanks for reading, thank you for your support of this party and my blog, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to link up!!
    Happy Holidays!

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting - good luck on hitting 50!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzy and Mandy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your blog so much! Awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award - for more info about it go to http://eyespydiy.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting
    Wish you a very Happy Christmas …
    I would love if you come to visit me at
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!