Monday, November 29, 2010

Tell Me Tuesday Link Party #2 Faves

Happy Monday, and welcome to the Tell Me Tuesday Faves from last week's party!


Here is Fave #3, an Embellished Ruffle Top from Simply Step Back.

I have made several ruffle shirts, but this one is fun in that the ruffles are placed asymmetrically on one shoulder. Sarah says "Seriously, I couldn't think of an easier thing to make." and she is SO RIGHT! These are fun, quick and have a great WOW result.

Tell Me Tuesday Fave #2 is from Three Sisterz and is a Wooden Beaded Wreath.

I have to disclose of course that my friend Flan made this--I got to see it right after she finished it and was CRAZY in love with it. Now it is hanging in her front widow. A thing of beauty! Visit the Three Sisterz blog to get the how-to.

And finally, Tell Me Tuesday Fave #1 is . . .

Stephanie's Embellished Deer Holiday Pillow from Built to Last!


You must, must MUST zip over to her blog to read about this sweet little project. A re-purposed sweater and some favorite flannel and WOW just a wonderful holiday pillow. And the back is a little surprise--go check it out to see how clever Stephanie was with the closure!

Thanks ladies, be sure to grab your button for your blog to let everyone know that you were featured in the Tell Me Tuesday Link Party.


And to everyone else that participated--thanks for making this such a fun event! I look forward to everyone's contributions tomorrow--and please spread the word and tell your friends. If I can get 50 entries, I will host a giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!