Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vintage Pollyanna Featured on Yellow Blackbird

I am excited to report that my Vintage Button Necklace was just featured (or should I say her necklace) on Yellow Blackbird's blog!


A few months ago I followed Aubree's tutorial for making one of these beautiful necklaces. You can see my necklace here. Yesterday she did a round up of people who had sent her photos of projects they had made based on her tutorials, and my necklace was one of them! The post is called You Tried It!!

Thanks Aubree! Aubree has a fantastic blog, filled with refashions and great tutorials, plus her writing style is great. Oh yeah--and she has a sweet Etsy shop. Go see for yourself!

featured

Today's post can be found over a Market Yourself Monday On Sumo's Sweet Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!