Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks and See You Monday

First of all, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated in my Tell Me Tuesday link party!! I was very excited to have so many entries my first time out of the gate. I also learned about a lot of fun new projects, browsed around some incredible blogs, and hopefully made a few new friends in the process!

As promised I will post Monday on my top three faves from the link party. But in the meantime I have to get back to PACKING. We move this Saturday to a bigger home about 25 minutes away from our current home. I am knee deep in boxes, boxes, boxes!

So keep working on those great projects, and don't forget to visit other people in the link party if you haven't already. And did you take advantage of the Shutterfly offer yet? I will (as soon as I find out what box I packed my camera in . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!