Saturday, August 28, 2010

Creative Chick Parade and Three Sisterz


How fun is this? One of the blogs I read, The Girl Greative, is working with a whole slew of other fun and creative blogs to offer an amazing blog-hop called the Creative Chick Parade! I am so excited because I love so many of these fabulous blogs!

Creative Chick Parade

So if you want to spread the word, hop on over to her blog and grab the above button. She'll give you the html code for it and you can share the news with all of your readers!

Hope to see you there!

BTW, have you checked out the tutorials I am trying in August? I have them listed in my sidebar. Well, I have done almost all of them, but a few will be left over for September. I am most excited about the Retro Button Necklace by Yellow Blackbird which I am going to be doing next Thursday with my friend Flannery from Three Sisterz.

Speaking of Three Sisterz, have you seen this?


Just when you think their custom pillow case dresses can't get any cuter BAM! They do this! Corduroy and back-to-school apples and red ric rac??? I can't stand it! My little girl has a year left until pre-school, and when she goes she will definitely be wearing one of these!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!