Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paper Peonies in a Vintage Atlas Mason Jar


I've been a little concerned that I won't have enough flowers for Ella's Lemonade and Sunshine Birthday Social tomorrow, so I made these peonies from coffee filters and green straws yesterday. Aren't they F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.???


You can find the tutorial here. I saw this tutorial last week and was amazed by the photos--I really thought they were real flowers at first!

I'm busy busy the next two days so I will be seeing you on Monday. Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! I'll have to check out that tutorial... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! I can't wait to check out the tutorial, but yours are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I love peonies! Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial, I'll have to experiment with these.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!